Wednesday, November 29, 2006

"You still havn't mentioned Hockey..."

...I hear Dave cry!

It was pointed out over the weekend that I've failed to mantion my recent sporting activity on my blog.

Yes, I've forgotten to mention over the last couple of weeks that I've been playing hockey for Marti's team at Southampton University and am still nursing an injury from last Sunday's collision with the biggest guy on the opposition's side!

My reward for these appearances was a Sunday roast, beautifully cooked (both times) and was well worth the few minutes of falling over, trying to swing a stick at a ball (and rarely connecting) and making Dave dance while he's in goal.

I've even brought some cheap astro turf trainers in order to stay upright during games and I will more than likely play again.

I will draw the line at Netball though...

No comments: