Saturday, April 07, 2007

Let the holidays begin!

And so the four day weekend brilliantly stratches out before us and I'm typically busy with travels, parties and funfairs to attend!

Already I've taken in two nights out, Thursday night at Lennons and Friday night at the Hobbit (including my first taste of its fantastic garden!) while tomorrow's plans take me to East London for the Orient-Cobblers crunch game. Sunday will see a trip to Newbury and lovely Upper Bucklebury for an Easter with the gang while Monday sees us visit Southampton Common for the funfair before heading off for No Saints' latest tusell in 5-a-side action!

Already we've met pandas in Lennons and random folk in the Hobbit who were looking for the best places to go for a night out in Southampton so the weekend has ofiicially begun! Good times ahead...I will report back soon!

No comments: