Monday, October 18, 2010

Back Soon!

Just a quick note to say that we're on the move, from Southampton to Bath this time, to kick off a new life and prepare for the birth of our daughter (one month to go!) so there's going to be a bit of time where I don't post for a week or so while internet is sorted at our new place.

Hopefully I'll be back soon with some better news from the Cobblers...let's try not to think too much about the weekend defeat to Hereford which was nothing short of a disaster to let a three goal lead slip against the bottom side!

Anyway, hopefully won't be too long before my ramblings are back up on here so see you again soon!

Up The Cobblers!

Danny

1 comment:

stefanie oates said...

Hi there,

I hope you are well and don't mind me getting in touch.

I work for Betfair affiliates and we are currently looking to recruit new partners.

As your site ranks well on Google I am keen to get you on board and due to the exclusive commission offer we are running this month I feel this could be profitable for you.

If you would like any more information on this please get in touch at stef.oates@betfair.com.

Thanks
Stef