Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ambitions

A few people have been asking me where I would be happy with in terms of league position next season and it's a tough one.

Do we think that we'll be pushing for promotion like Southend did last season, or will it be a case of a great escape from the drop back to the hell hole of League Two? I tend to think neither at the moment. There's a lot of good teams in League One next season but I think we can certainly hold our own enough to stay in the league.

At this point I would be delighted with a top half finish and with the playoffs near enough in sight to create a bit of hope towards the end of the season. What I will say is you never ever know with the Cobblers and this will surely once again be another topsy turvey, nail biting season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»