Monday, July 17, 2006

Ouch!

Well my new gym membership is being surprisingly well used and today I absolutley knackered myself with an RPM (have no idea what it stands for- anyone know?Free Jaffa cake for an answer?) workout.

With an instructor resembling a more built-up Mr Motivator, we were put through a rigorous 45 minute work out on cycles. Not ACTUAL cycles obviously or I would be somewhere near Portsmouth by now!

Feeling a tad bit sick (no workout for around 2 years except the work out of lifting a pint glass!) but it feels good to finally be healthy after a 3 year stint of student life, Ted's Fish and Chips, Chicken Land, The Student Union (Radio Production meetings half pissed!) and many a pre match pub stop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah student life.... you're making me all nostalgic!

Having joined a gym myself I can sympathise, I ache all the time but do f eel healthier and like I have more energy, still wouldn't say no to a Ted's.....

- Dave