Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Summer is heeeeeere!!!

It's been superb weather here on the south coast for the past week or so and the excitement is taking over as I realise the summer is finally here!

- I finally shed my coat for the walk to work...a true mark of the start of summer!

- I'm lunching out in the park rather than eating indoors...think I almost fell asleep yesterday actually!

- Now that the football season is coming to an end, many road trips and events have been planned, starting with our bbq on Sunday!

This summer is shaping up to be perhaps the greatest ever. Last summer was a little lonely as uni ended and I didn't know a lot of people down here but things are a lot different this time.

Dave and Marti are down here full time, Jamie moved down and met AnnaMaria and our group has become closer than I've ever had in terms of friendship groups. Added on top of that is that Ti and I got back together over the weekend and our random adventures are about to begin again in what could be spectacular fashion tomorrow night. Ti has told me that she's taking me for a surprise random adventure and that roller blades are involed. I will report back with what actually happens as I have no idea what is planned!

So the summer is about to begin...being it on!

No comments: