Monday, March 19, 2007

No Saints 4-12 B&Q F.C.

Our latest efforts in 5-a-side led to the No Saints consolidating our position at the foot of the JDFives League Three.

Let us get this out the way straight away...yes I scored two own goals...no more needs to be said about that but I'm sure it will be...for a very long time by my fellow team-mates and fans alike! That's three own goals in two games but I did salvage something by scoring twice at the right end of the pitch as we stormed into an early 2-0 lead.

B and Q came back strong though and powered into a half-time lead. A brief route back into the game was thwarted and our latest opposition ran riot late on.

The 5-a-side thing is becoming a very welcome addition to my week and although we're losing and bottom of the table, I would much rather be in a team liek we have and be enjoying the games rather than be a part of of opponents tonight who were still getting riled even at 12-4 ahead. A post match beverage was well attended and with a bit more training I think we can maybe get some results on the board in the coming weeks.

Just keep me informed on which way we're shooting!

No comments: