Friday, March 02, 2007

A playing return?

Once again my updates have been rubbish and I havn't had time to sit down and write properly on here for a while but I hope my short updates have been suffient!

My organising skills have been in full use recently as my footballing career may be about to return. A local 5-a-side league is starting in a few weeks and after gathering together three of my trusted Media Writing friends in Jamie, Dave and Rich, we needed to advertise for more players. 4 players in a 5-a-side team wouldn't give us the best of starts seeing as though none of us are any good in the first place. But a couple of responses later and t looks like we've sorted a team out. The first meet up is on Tuesday and this blog will keep you informed of our progress or lack of it!

In other news, we made the short trip to Brighton last weekend for a rain drenched but pretty good night out. It's always nice to wake up somewhere different and go for a stroll along the beach on a Saturday morning rather than being subjected to the chavs of Shirley High Street.

It's my Dad's 50th party tomorrow. By that I mean it's his 50th Birthday party, I don't mean he's already had 49 different parties thrown in his honour already. Anyway, most of the Southampton gang are making the trip after his kind invite. I will though have to stay in a hotel with them instead of sleeping at my parents' crowded bungalow! Of all the places I thought I would need a hotel!

No comments: