Friday, June 22, 2007

Another week goes by...

And so another week passes and here comes another quick round up of the fun from this last 7 days! I realised that sometimes I don’t get time to fully give my thoughts on events in the last week on here so I’m thinking of making this a weekly Friday feature for a quick round up!

We were beaten again in 5-a-side on Monday and that’s 4 defeats in a row now but we have a real chance of success next week against the Kickabouts who we beat 12-0 last time out (they did have only 4 men for half the game but we still should give them a good game!).

The rest of the week’s been fairly quiet but Ti and I had a fun and creative evening on Wednesday night as we created a photo montage of all the groups’ fun times over the last six months!

Up in Northampton, there’s been no news of further signings to add to Jason Crowe’s contract signing last week. Rumour has it that Stuart Gray is trying to tempt Simon Cox into a season long loan move here which would be an excellent piece of business. Further rumours are linking us with Shrewsbury Town’s David Edwards but we may not have the funds to pay for such a deal so we’ll see what happens there!

My bank account won’t like me for a few weeks after I pay for numerous things in the next couple of days including the new Scrubs DVD tonight! Excited about the new series coming on TV next week so hopefully I’ll be caught up enough by then! Also paid for my tickets to see Athlete in October down here at Southampton Guildhall woohoo!

Hopefully another fun weekend ahead so happy weekend to one and all!

No comments: