Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Post or Toast...?


A new game has been devised in the new flat as, for the first time this morning, me and Jamie woke up at the same time for work. I had placed some bread in the toaster at a similar time as you might expect your post to arrive. Returning to the living room to take in the morning sports news, we heard a “kerchunk” noise coming from somewhere…but where?

But where??

Jamie thought it was the letter box whereas I was sure it was the toaster due to both the noise of the toaster popping up and the noise of the letter box sounding very similar…try them out one after the other…you’ll be amazed!

Anyway, I went off into the kitchen while Jamie went to check the mail…I was right and a lovely burnt piece of toast had popped up. There was no mail. So we shall call this game…Post or Toast…I will keep you informed of the scores.

Post or Toast score line: Brothers 1-0 Shoesmith

No comments: