Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Post or Toast...? Week Two...


An interesting weekend in Post or Toast as Jamie snuck into a 2-1 lead as Monday came to an end. On Saturday, he cleverly shouted for the Post while I was still asleep. Usually this would be against the rules but because Ti was awake and heard the cry, he gained a point to make it 1-1.

On Monday morning, I put some toast in and made a schoolboy error by getting in the shower while it toasted. Minutes later, I emerged from the shower to find Jamie pointing at my popped up toast and shouting "toast".

Bugger.

However...this morning I wasn't so foolish and put my toast in before sitting in the living room. The anticipation was immense and you could cut the atmosphere in the room with a big atmosphere cutting device. Two minutes later and the toast popped up...and I JUST got in there first to level the scores at 2-2!

Brothers 2-2 Shoesmith

No comments: