Friday, September 14, 2007

The quest begins...


So I get home and I'm met by a usb stick tied to the notice board and a living room that's had everything overturned and is in a right state. Now this is not unusual for the place to be in a tip but I was intrigued to know what was going on.

The usb stick had a note attached saying "Watch Me."

So I watched it.

Nothing happened so I plugged the usb stick in and watched what was on there instead. Notes get very boring if you watch them for too long.

The video on file was a lot more interesting, yet terrifying...it was Jamie on the video and he'd been captured and from what he said, so had my other friends as well. My main instruction was to wait until 7:15pm when a driver would come to pick me up and take me to a series of clues around the city of Southampton. I will then need to find these clues and solve them in order to take me to the place where my friends are being held captive and my birthday presents are waiting!

So I now wait until 7:15 for the next part of the evening...I hope I can make it in time...!!

No comments: