Friday, August 25, 2006

Bank Holday...and no game! What's going on?

Strange to be going into a bank holiday weekend with no game for the mighty Town. Usually we have at least one game over the holiday weekend to look forward to but this time around our game, against Bristol City, has been switched to Tuesday night for Sky Sports coverage!

So a free weekend and a hopefully relaxing one. I plan to buy my new camcorder tomorrow and get my suit cleaned and ready for Dave and Marti's wedding next Saturday!

Three lay ins in a row and then the game on Tuesday where I'll be trying to find a pub that's willing to show a lowly League One game!

Happy Bank holiday to one and all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bank Holday eh? Whats one of those when it's at home?

Oh and there's a wedding? Can I come.....?

- Dave

Danny Brothers said...

Yes you can come if you want...but don't disturb the groom- I hear he has a mean temper on him!