Thursday, September 21, 2006

They're baaaaack!

Yes that breed of humanity is slowly beginning to return to Southampton...the students are back in town and it's getting me all reminiscent once again! It's usually this time of year when I excitedly sort out my new notepads, folders and one pen that will last me all term, dust off the old books and start to plan when the first meeting in the union will be.

But not this year. It's very strange living through it all as excited students prepare for fresher's week. Two of my housemates will be students this year and I think I'll be dragged into the student lifestyle enough to remind me what I'm missing!

Oh well, back to that work place tomorrow and the final day in Duke's Keep for the company I'm working for, NYK. We move to our new office in Bedford Place on Monday.

No comments: