Friday, January 12, 2007

Crazy week of secrets and plans...

Appologies for the lack of updates but it's been a bit of a mad week that's seen me astonishingly have a social life!

Dave and Marti returned from a sunny holiday in Portugal to be met by myself and Ti with a very specially made invitation for themselves and Jamie's birthday "event". I can't disclose the contents of the "event" because of its secret nature but fair to say it's given Jamie something to think about. He's been hilariously trying to figure out the secret destination/place/spot for the event but once again for obvious reasons I can't say whether he's been close with any of his guesses. It's very funny to watch him try to figure it out though. See his blog to see him trying to work it out:

http://copyclubsandclaret.blogspot.com/

In other news, we've been back to our writing roots to come up with an idea to take up to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in August. Fingers crossed for that one- it would be awesome to see some of our writing being performed!

Funds being low, my Cobblering activities will be hit over the next few weeks as bills take their toll but I'm there in spirit!

No comments: