Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday A Load Of Cobblers!!

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of me setting up this blog...something that U=I only realised today! I was pretty surprised to find that I'd been doing this blog for so long, 1 because I initially thought I'd get lazy with it and, 2, because so much has happened in the last year that is seems pretty incredible that it all took place within 12 months!

I remember writing a review of 2006 back at Christmas and saying that 2007 has a lot to live up to if it is to beat the magic of 2006. But ever since the Ladle shouting antics of New Years' Eve, it's been a blast and I've gained so many more memories.

On the football front, the Cobblers had a good season in the end and things are looking solid for next term.

On the personal front, I have no idea where to start other than saying that I had no idea that I would be the person I am today when I started writing this blog. It sounds weird to say it but I've changed a lot over the last 12 months, partly maybe to do with finally starting to "grow up" (though some friends and family may argue that point!) but also a lot to do with finding strength that I never knew I had. Things like my one man jaunt to Wales I would never even have thought of doing 12 months ago.

The one big change has been meeting Ti back in December and although I may sound extremely cheesey, her strength to make me believe in myself and think of myself in a completely new way has been amazing. It's crazy how she's as random and silly as me and although it's only been a couple of months since we started going out it really does feel like so much longer!

So I'll close with the memories of the last year behind me as I look forward to my second yer of blogging!

No comments: